Home - Mainland Company Formation

Mainland Company Formation

Mainland Company Formation in Dubai

Everything You Need to Know

Mainland company formation in Dubai is a popular option for entrepreneurs who want to operate their businesses in the heart of the city. Here's what you need to know about mainland company formation in Dubai:

What is a Mainland Company?

A mainland company is a business entity that is registered with the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) and operates in the mainland areas of Dubai. These companies can conduct business both within the UAE and internationally.

Advantages of Mainland Company Formation: Mainland companies have several advantages over other types of companies in Dubai. They have no restrictions on the number of employees, no limitations on business activities, and can operate in any part of Dubai.

Steps for Mainland Company Formation: The process of mainland company formation in Dubai involves several steps, including choosing a company name, drafting legal documents, obtaining approvals from relevant authorities, and registering the company with the DED.

Requirements for Mainland Company Formation: To set up a mainland company in Dubai, you must have a local sponsor, who will own 51% of the company's shares. The remaining 49% can be owned by foreign nationals. The company must also have a physical office space in Dubai.

At our consultancy, we provide comprehensive support for mainland company formation in Dubai . Our experienced consultants can guide you through the entire process, from choosing a company name to registering your business with the DED. We also provide a range of additional corporate services, including visa processing, accounting, and bookkeeping.

With our help, you can set up your mainland company in Dubai quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively. Contact us today to learn more about our consultancy services and how we can help you set up your business in Dubai's mainland areas.

AnuVibes Phone Number